Bonus free PDF guide packed full of resources and code snippets to help you learn – follow the lessons using the guide! Learning made easy 🙂
One of the most common questions I get is how to use Spreadsheet data in a web application. This course will cover how to setup a web app and output sheet data as JSON to a web URL endpoint. Which can then be used to display and use the data within any web application or web site.
- Use of HtmlService to output HTML page contents
- Setup of web app for web URL Create a WebApp
- WebApp Client side – Server Side Code
- Client side Google Script option
- Output from a file
- Getting Spreadsheet Data
- Data as JSON Output
- SheetData as JSON Output
- WebPage Connection Fetch
- E Parameters in request URI
- Conditions with parameters
Taught by an instructor with over 20 years of Web Development experience.
If you’ve been looking to get started with Google Web Apps – THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU!!!!
Nothing to lose – Fast friendly support is always available to help if you need it.