Do you want to become an expert backend web developer?
Or maybe you’ve got a solid understanding of HTML and CSS but still aren’t sure how all this PHP and MySQLi relates to the real world?
If so, this course is perfect for you! In this course, I will teach you step by step how to create an to-do-list COMPLETELY from scratch using PHP and MySQLi.
Okay, so what’s the course about?
In this course, we will create a to-do-list from scratch using HTML, CSS, PHP and MySQLi.
After completing this website, you can be certain:
- you are proficient with HTML and CSS
- you are familiar with PHP and MySQLi and how they work together with frontend programming.
- you know how to use all the above to build a real project
- and much more!
By enrolling in this course, you will have my COMPLETE support. I love helping students out and am ready to answer any question you may have: programming issues, errors, general programming advice – it doesn’t matter!
Finally, you’ll discover that programming is actually a lot of fun!
What are you waiting for?
What you’ll learn
- How to create a login/signup screen
- How to create a logout page
- How to use a GET variable(which task are we deleting/updating?)
- How to display data from tables using backend programming(how to display tasks from Task table)
- How to use backend programming to add, update or delete data(adding, updating, deleting tasks)
- How to create a proper calendar using front end programming(giving tasks a date and time)