In this course, we will create a 2D game for android devices and build and run on it. We will work on how you can create some sort of logic when you are creating games and how you can implement it.
You’ll be amazed at how fast you can learn Unity. And, you’ll quickly become confident with all the game-creating basics. The pace of each video is designed for ease of learning, and not designed to cram as much as possible into each lesson.
We will cover techniques as:
- Setting up a 2D platform.
- Understanding and Creating Gizmos.
- Understanding the logic behind Spawning Gameobjects Dynamically.
- Understanding Colliders and implementing logic to detect Gameobjects.
- Understanding sprite renderer and how to change Gameobject color on runtime.
- Setting up UI canvas properly and making it responsive.
- Creating and Understanding Text UI.
- Creating and Understanding Button UI.
- Understanding Scenemangment and Creating Different Scenes to toggle between the game.
- How to add sound to the game.
- Playing sound at a particular time.
- Debugging to find errors and their possible solutions.
- Building and Running the Game on Android Device
Who this course is for:
- Beginner C# Developers ,High school students and newbies
What you’ll learn
- Create a Unity Project
- Building the assets of 2D Game
- Understanding the basic of C# scripting
- Building And Understanding the Logic
- Developing Games in Unity 3D
- How to Work with Box Colliders
- Access components and scripts in objects within a scene
- Navigate between scenes
- Create and save scenes
- Building The Game to Android and running it on device