In this course I’ll teach you how to make graphical user interfaces for Python using TKinter. You’ll be surprised just how quickly you can create some pretty cool looking apps!
I’ll show you the ins and outs of tKinter, and then I’ll show you how to package your app as an .exe file that you can share with others!
We’ll start out by learning all about the main TKinter widgets. Everything in tKinter is a widget…from labels, to buttons, input boxes, and more.
After we’ve learned all the major Widgets, we’ll build a fun Math Flashcard app. Our app will have addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division flashcards.
If you’ve ever wanted to create GUI apps with Python, this is the course for you!
Who this course is for:
- This course is aimed towards absolute beginners who want to learn the to build Apps With TKinter and Python
- Anyone wanting to learn to build apps
What you’ll learn
- Introductory TKinter
- How to Build Basic Apps With TKinter and Python
- Download and Install Python
- Create Executable .exe Apps
Also Check:- [FREE]Learn Complete Python-3 GUI using Tkinter