- You need to just a Computer or Laptop with Internet Connection and DESIRE to learn programming in PHP.
Would you like to learn Basic fundamentals of PHP with Inventory POS System Real time Project and sell it to companies that wants to manage their inventory and billing?
In this course you will learn basic fundamentals of PHP with Inventory POS System from scratch using the programming language PHP7, combining several resources that will allow you to offer useful characteristics for any company that needs to open a store or manage their sales and stock.
This is From PHP BASICS to REAL TIME PROJECT course where I will teach you step by step the basics fundamentals of PHP with creating WEB APPLICATION with PHP under the Procedure way with PDO(PHP DATA OBJECT), when you finish it, you could sell it to your clients or it could be used as a basis to develop other complex web applications.
This PHP Basics:
- PHP Introduction
- First program in PHP
- Data Types
- Conditional Statements
- Built – In Functions
- Sessions & Cookies
- SQL Injections
- Basic CRUD Operation
POS SYSTEM characteristics:
- Login Module
- User Registration
- Products & Stock
- Inventory management
- Invoice Billing PDF printing
- Sales Order with different payment methods
- Sales report
- Best-selling products report
- Stock product control
- Daily report
- Monthly report
- Date range report
- Adapted to all devices (Responsive design)
Libraries you will learn how to use:
- AdminLTE Dashboard : Great open source template for responsive software Development.
- jQuery DataTable: Used for dynamic tables creation.
- ChartJS:Used for dynamic graphics and charts.
- Date Range Picker: Used for selecting date ranges.
- Select2 Plugin: For Searcing products in sales order
- Sweetalerts: Awesome alerts library.
- FPDF :PHP extension for PDF format printing.
And Many others…
HOW’S THE COURSE?
The course is divided in several sections. In the first section we will talk about the Fundamental of Web-Client architecture with PHP BASICS .Then we will work for developing the Inventory POS system.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO COMPLETE THE COURSE?
It is up to you. I guess that you would take less than three weeks to complete it, but it depends on your availability and workflow.
WHAT ARE THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS?
Download the material where you can find the resources for the first lesson in each section.
You should have a basic knowledge on Bootstrap , HTML5 and CSS3, course.