Welcome to Python Programming for Absolute Beginners, Learn To Code In Python Requires No Prior Coding Experience.
Throughout the course, we will explore the most important topics that should be known to beginners –
- Basics – Expressions, Variables, and Printing Output
- Operators – Python Assignment Operator, Relational and Logical Operators, Short Circuit Operators
- Conditionals and If Statement
- Methods – Parameters, Arguments, and Return Values
- Data Structures In-depth – List, Set, Dictionary and Tuples
- Conditionals – If Else Statement, Nested If Else
- Loops – For Loop, While Loop in Python, Break and Continue
- Mutability – Immutability of Python Basic Types.
Why Python –
- Python can be used to develop prototypes, and quickly because it is so easy to work with and read.
- Most automation, data mining, and big data platforms rely on Python. This is because it is the ideal language to work with for general-purpose tasks.
- Python allows for a more productive coding environment than massive languages like C# and Java. Experienced coders tend to stay more organized and productive when working with Python, as well.
- Python is easy to read, even if you’re not a skilled programmer. Anyone can begin working with the language, all it takes is a bit of patience and a lot of practice. Plus, this makes it an ideal candidate for use among multi-programmer and large development teams.
- Python powers Django, a complete and open source web application framework. Frameworks – like Ruby on Rails – can be used to simplify the development process.
- It has a massive support base thanks to the fact that it is open source and community developed. Millions of like-minded developers work with the language on a daily basis and continue to improve core functionality. The latest version of Python continues to receive enhancements and updates as time progresses. This is a great way to network with other developers.
After completing this course you will be ready to explore advanced topics as well as the vast Python eco-system.
Enrol now and I will make sure you learn best about Python!