Interested in the field of Machine Learning ? Then this course is for you !
This course has been designed by two professional Data Scientists so that we can share our knowledge and help you learn complex theory, algorithms and coding libraries in a simple way.
We will walk you step-by-step into the World of Machine Learning. With every tutorial you will develop new skills and improve your understanding of this challenging yet lucrative sub-field of Data Science.
This course is fun and exciting, but at the same time we dive deep into Machine Learning. It is structured the following way:
01 – Python basic
02 – Object-Oriented Programming
03 – Numpy
04 – Matplotlib
05 – Panda
06 – Data Visualization – Plotly and Cufflinks
07 – Data Visualization in Pandas
08 – Seaborn
09 – In troduction to Machine Learning
10 – Linear Regression
11 – Logistic Regression Titanic Dataset
12 – KNN algorithm
14 – Decision Tree Classifier and Regressor
15 – Random Forest Classifier and Regressor
16 – K-Mean Clustering
17 – Principal Component Analysis (PCA)
18 – Ensemble Learning
19 – Learning Curve
20 – Python Interview Questions
Moreover, the course is packed with practical exercises which are based on real-life examples. So not only will you learn the theory, but you will also get some hands-on practice building your own models.
And as a bonus, this course includes Python code templates which you can download and use on your own projects.
What you’ll learn
- Become a professional Python Developer and get hired
- Master modern Python 3 fundamentals as well as advanced topics
- Learn Object Oriented Programming
- Learn Machine Learning with Python
- Learn Function Programming
- Create data visualizations using matplotlib and the seaborn modules with python.
- Use the pandas module with Python to create and structure data.
- Use the Jupyter Notebook Environment.
- Use the numpy library to create and manipulate arrays.
- Build an army of powerful Machine Learning models and know how to combine them to solve any problem