This course is a quick hand’s on to managing Linux administration with easy to use Cockpit Interface. Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8 has adopted cockpit as a default web based interface for system management in latest release RHEL 8.
What is RHEL 8 Web Console ?
The Red Hat Enterprise Linux web console is an open source project called Cockpit. it is designed for managing and monitoring your local linux system, as well as remote Linux servers located in your network environment.
How RHEL 8 Management with Web Console help you ?
With RHEL 8 Web Console , you can perform more daunting task in Linux administration with great ease, like storage management , containers , networking , system update and performance management and list goes on.
Who am I and why i choose to teach this course ?
Being Linux System Administrator for the past decade i have learned the hard way to manage Linux systems effectively. In this course and consequent courses my focus is to deliver the smart and easy way to manage Linux Environment and manage applications and servers with great ease.
This course will discuss different Linux administration tasks and demo how to perform those task with Cockpit Web Based Interface. This task-oriented training course covers
- Installation of Linux RHEL 8 / CentOS 8
- Configuring Web-Console
- Gathering System Information
- Performing Basic System Administration Tasks
- Checking systemd Logs
- Create and Manage Storage , Physical , LVM , RAID , VDO , Thin Logical Volumes
- Create and Manage Network Connection , Dynamic IP , Static IP Setting , Bond , Teaming , setup
- Manage Virtual Machines from Web Console
- Create and Manage Containers from Web Console
- Manage systemd services from web console
- Kernel Dump (kdump)
- Software upgrade and subscription
- Connecting and Managing Remote Servers
By the end of the course you will be able to Install and configure RHEL 8 / CentOS 8 , perform all the major task of system administration with a simple and easy to use web interface without learning all the in-depth command line
Disclaimer : This is not Red Hat official course but can be helpful for those who wish to pursue RHCSA certification . I have designed this course for practical administration
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in Enterprise Linux / CentOS
- System Administrators
- Linux users interested in learning System Administration.
- Anyone interested to learn RHEL 8 the latest release of Red Hat Enterprise Linux Operating System
Who this course is for:
- Junior Linux system administrator
- People with time constraint , who want to learn as fast as possible
- People that have Linux experience, but would like to learn about Linux web administration
- Engineers , Developers who want to manage Linux Development , Test , and Production machine in the most efficient way
- People that need Linux knowledge for a personal or business project like hosting a website on a Linux server.
- Professionals that need to perform administration , front desk support , developers that required to use the Linux operating system.
- Fresher , aspiring to become a Linux system administrator, and require fast and simple approach to master Linux
- Students and Professors working on research that require Linux operating system.