FREE SQL STARTER PACK COURSE
- Join this course and start understanding how SQL queries and operations work!
- In this course, you will learn how to navigate through SQL and import data sets. You will then learn how to view the data sets, apply filters which focus on the data, and then sort on a data set based on a specific column.
- You will the be introduced to how two different tables can be joined together to produce a master table.
- Finally, you will learn how to aggregate your data set to produce effective and insightful reports.
What you’ll learn
- How to navigate through SQL and get familiar with the user interface
- How to create databases and importing data files into SQL
- How to view tables by using the SELECT and FROM statements
- The ability to filter on data by using the WHERE statement
- How to apply more complex filters on a data set by using the AND, OR and IN statements
- How to sort the data sets by using the ORDER BY statement
- The fundamentals on how to join two data sets by using the JOIN statement
- How to aggregate data sets by using the GROUP BY statement, and applying aggregation functions such as SUM, COUNT, MIN and MAX