Welcome this comprehensive course on Ethical Hacking! This course assumes you have NO prior knowledge in hacking and by the end of it you’ll be able to hack systems like black-hat hackers and secure them like security experts!
This course is highly practical but it won’t neglect the theory, so we’ll start with ethical hacking basics and the different fields in penetration testing, installing the needed software (works on Windows, Linux and Mac OS X) and then we’ll dive and start hacking systems straight away. From here you’ll learn everything by example, by analyzing and exploiting computer systems such as networks, servers, clients, websites …..etc, so we’ll never have any boring dry theoretical lectures.
The course is divided into a number of sections, each section covers a penetration testing / hacking field, in each of these sections you’ll first learn how the target system works, the weaknesses of this system, and how to practically exploit theses weaknesses and hack into it, not only that but you’ll also learn how to secure this system from the discussed attacks. This course will take you from a beginner to a more advanced level by the time you finish, you will have knowledge about most penetration testing fields.
What you’ll learn
- 3. Hacking Lab Basics
- 550+ ethical hacking & security videos
- Learn what is ethical hacking, its fields and the different types of hackers
- Hack & secure both WiFi & wired networks
- Start from scratch up to a high-intermediate level
- Install hacking lab & needed software (works on Windows, and Linux)
- Learn Network Penetration Testing
- Network basics & how devices interact inside a network
- Learn linux commands and how to interact with the terminal
- Gather detailed information about clients and networks like their OS, opened ports …etc.
Also Check:- [FREE]Rapid Website Design with Bootstrap