In this course we’ll learn the MySQL Database, the POSTGRES Database, the SQLite Database, and the Microsoft SQL Server from an absolute Beginner level all the way to Advanced in no time at all!
This course is aimed at the absolute beginner, you don’t need any coding or database experience at all!
We’ll start out by downloading and installing each of these databases – all for free. This will give you all the tools you need to start writing and running code for your databases.
Then, we’ll dive into very basic database concepts. Things like:
- What Is A Database
- How To Install Each Database
- How To Install Git Bash Terminal
- How To Connect To Your Database
- How To Create A Database
After that, we’ll move into more intermediate topics like:
- How To Create A Table
- How To Insert One Record Into Table
- How To Insert Many Records Into Table
- Understanding Data Types
- How To Select Data From Table
- How To Format Our Results
- How To Use The Where Clause
- How To Use The Like Clause and Wildcards
- How To Use AND and OR
- How To Updating Records
- How To Limit and Order Results
- How To Delete Records
- How To Delete (Drop) A Table And Backups
Finally we’ll finish up with more advanced topics like:
- Foreign Keys
- Inner Joins
- Join Where Hacks
- And More…
We’ll learn all of those things for MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, and Microsoft SQL Server. We’ll start with MySQL, and then move over to PostgreSQL, then hit SQLite before finishing up with Microsoft SQL Server. This is a bundle course of four of my other popular courses.
These databases are four of the greatest databases to learn, and learning has never been this easy! They’re the most popular and in demand for a reason! Let’s learn some databases!
I’ll see you on the inside!
What you’ll learn
- Understand how to use MySQL Databases With Python
- Understand how to use PostgreSQL Database with PgAdmin 4
- Understand how to use SQLite Databases With Python
- Understand and Use Microsoft SQL Server
- Understand the basics of what a Database can do
- You’ll Learn How To Create a Database and Table
- How to put data in and take data out
- How to update and delete data from the database
- How to explore what’s in the database whenever you want
- How to create basic reports with the data from your database
Also Check:- [FREE]Programming with Python All in One