In this course I’ll teach you the Python Programming Language and the Django Web Framework so that you can build amazingly professional websites in no time!
This course is broken into five main sections. In the first section we’ll learn the Python Programming Language. You’ll learn things like…
- Printing to the Screen
- String Manipulation
- Data Types (lists, tuples, dictionaries and more)
- Simple Math
- Comparison Operators
- Assignment Operators
- Conditional If/Else Statements
- While Loops
- For Loops
- And More…
In the next section, we’ll build a cool Weather App website that looks up air quality in your neighborhood (or any neighborhood)! We’ll learn how to connect to a third party API to grab weather data and integrate it back into our app.
In the next section we’ll build a To-Do List app that allows us to learn how to use Databases with Django. Create daily to-do lists, that you can add items to, cross off completed items, and edit items.
In the next section, we’ll build an awesome Stock Market Portfolio app website that let’s us look up stock quote data from the Internet. This is a really fun app to build!
Finally, in the last section, we’ll learn how to build our own API with Python and Django. In two of the other sections we connected to a third party API to grab data, in this course we’ll build out own!
This course is a bundle of five of my popular courses and I think you’ll learn a tremendous amount of skills here!
Join me today and let’s learn Python and Django!
What you’ll learn
- How To Program Python From Beginner To Advanced
- How To Build Simple Websites With Django
- How To Build Database Driven Sites With Django
- How To Build Their Own API With Django
- Download and Install Python
- Download and Install Django
- Basic CSS with Bootstrap
- How To Access Third Party API’s With Django
- How To Use The Django Rest Framework
- How to Use Templates With Django