We will use graphic abstractions ( mind maps, concept maps, etc ) for explaining different concepts and solving different visual studio code situations.
As english is my second language feel free to put more speed in the explanations.
The goal of this course is that you can have tools for editing in better way through a good understanding about the relations between different components of visual studio code, shortcuts and how-tos strategies in order to boost your edition productivity .
We can see new techniques in the visual studio code 2019 version as:
Preserve case in Search and Replace.
Go to Line supports negative line numbers.
Multi-line search in Find.
This course will be improved constantly with new versions of visual studio code as well with even more strategies.
#VSCode 2019 tricks and tips
#edition shortcuts and strategies
What you’ll learn
- ⚡️How to edit in fast way with visual studio code 2019.
- 💡Fast edition in html, css, js, json , csv, txt, etc files.
- 🐬Navigation between ui components, vs code instances, files , inside the file, etc.
- 🛠Examples of workflow in navigation and edition.
- 💰Not repeat yourself while editing ( worth your time ).
Who this course is for:
- Developers who want to improve his edition productivity.
- Developers who wants to know a general knowledge and inner relationships between components.
- Developers who want to improve the way of using vs code.